Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayed for the Census Bureau Lady

The Census Bureau lady came by our place as we were moving yesterday. I invited her in for water since it was super hot outside. She gladly accepted and came inside.

A few days before, she came by to gather some info from us. I asked her if she had pain in her body, and she said her neck hurt. I prayed for her about four times, but the pain never went away (frustrating). She shared about a personal situation that we could pray for, so we prayed for that.

So, yesterday, when she came in, I asked how her neck was. It was still in pain, but she asked that we pray for her allergies to go away. JD, Jason, and I prayed for her, and although the neck pain didn't go away, she said she felt tingly all over. I'll take that! Holy Spirit tingles, come on!

She was like, "Wow, that feels good!"

So, God was definitely doing something. Not sure what it was, but the Word says that if we lay our hands on the sick, they'll recover (Mark 16:18)! And the Word TRUMPS our experience.

God is good. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment