Thursday, July 29, 2010

Updates

In my last post, I mentioned a person I prayed for at work. He had a cyst in his shoulder that made it feel tight and in pain. When I prayed for him, he said he felt intense heat come off of my hand. The pain decreased and the shoulder loosened up.

Since then, I've been able to pray for him one more time. This time, I commanded the shoulder to loosen, and right away he said it was different. He's told me it feels 90% better! God is good!

Then, I have another friend that has had persistent new daily headaches for over a year now. Every moment of every day his head hurts. I've been praying for him every day since Sunday. It hasn't broke yet, but it will. God is good, Jesus has ALL authority and satan has none. It MUST bow.

Last night, I went to the movies and walked past two people with limps. Not good! But a day is coming when that won't happen anymore.

----------------------------------------

Website:

I've updated the "simple church" page, and the "how to heal the sick" page. On the "simple church" page I put a Google Map. On the map are other simple churches. The idea is to connect folks of like-mind when it comes to this healing stuff, and have them put their simple churches on the map. Then, other folks who are interested in learning more or getting plugged in to a simple church can just look on the map and connect with one that meets near them.

It's got a long ways to go, but this stuff is overtaking the world.

You're blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment