Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another healing, Jesus is supreme!

Two good reports:

First, Kundan (who I wrote about here), came into our room some time back and had some kind of stye-type-of-thing in his eye. Ashley raised her hand (without touching him) and prayed. Kundan said that something was happening, and to keep praying.

Since that time, and since Kundan is a believer now, he has been praying to Jesus and commanding the pain to leave his eye on his own. He said that his roommates think he's nuts, but he's getting results. Not 100% (yet) but still, the pain is leaving. On top of that, Kundan has been reading the Gospel of John, and learning about Jesus on his own. This is so exciting for me, because Kundan is seeking all of this out himself!

Secondly, I called to order some food at the hotel, and at the end of the call I asked the man on the other end of the line to send a sick person to my room because I wanted to pray for them. He said that his wrist hurt, so he'd come. I love it :)

He came, I put my hand on his arm, commanded the pain to go and it took off. Jesus is King!

Look, believers will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. If you're a believer, just put your hand on somebody! It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment