Saturday, September 11, 2010

What would Jesus do?


Our Call to Abortion Clinic - Be like Jesus and Trust the Holy Spirit

I have made a decision to be like Jesus. This entry is dedicated to my brothers and sisters from The Call and IHOP. I say this with such love in my heart. I gave up my life and my posessions to build a House of Prayer. My heart flames for Jesus more than any other time. Open your heart to an experience I had yesterday. For any readers who do not know, The Call and IHOP leaders have called our people to do silent seiges which is walking around abortion clinics to pray with red tape across the mouth that says LIFE. As I have been studying the Life of Christ, I measure everything on this principle, "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?" I do not see Jesus wearing red tape over His mouth instead I see Him minister to the people at the clinic with LOVE! I have even began to preach against doing this but had not yet done this which is take the tape off, love and pray for people. Well yesterday, I was trying to get to an appointment and got lost. In front of me was a large Planned Parenthood Facility, I had no excuse. I was scared but perfect love casts out fear. There was noone walking in or out. I prayed, "Lord I will give this 15 minutes..." Then a lady walked out with a cane and I approached her and asked her if I could pray for her (ALL FEAR LEFT)...she immediately lashed out and said, "Are you a christian...are you here to protest..." She was angry and bitter. I replied, " I am here to LOVE people and pray for them. I noticed that you have a cane, can I pray for your pain. WAlls began to crumble before my very eyes! I could see breakthrough! My eyes began to water. I did not see a "baby murderer", I saw a soul who needed Jesus! She said, "What the heck, why not." She allowed me to take her hand and I commanded pain to go and restoration of the knee and leg to come NOW in Jesus name! I felt a surge of intense love and I thought this is John 4, the Samirtan Woman. I KNEW THAT THIS IS WHAT JESUS WOULD DO. She declared that she was 100% healed. Her parting words with a smile made me joyful and pierced my heart through. She said, "Thank you (with a smile), I HAVE NEVER MET A CHRISTIAN LIKE YOU!" Christians, wake up!!! Get the red tape off of your mouth! This is REVIVAL! I trust the Holy Spirit to do the rest in her heart! Please hear my heart...I love that 20,000 youth were fired up anough in Jesus to go to The Call, but can you imagine if all those kids went out and prayed for people in hospitals, Planned Parenthood, parks, malls, etc...THIS IS REVIVAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment