Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cab Driver's Wrist Healed!

During my time in India, I will be staying at the Park Plaza hotel. Every day, I commute to work via hotel cab drivers. Since this is going on my fourth month in India this year, Ashley and I have been able to build relationships with various hotel staff.

Yesterday, on my way to work, Baghat (pronounced Bug-ot), my cab driver, said to me, "Sir, last time you here, you blessed me for better job. But you also ask me if I had pain. Sir, I did not have pain then, but I do now." Baghat showed me his wrist. It was all bandaged up.

Baghat didn't know why there was pain, but I think it may have been some form of tendonitis. He had it X-rayed, but the bones looked fine. He told me it had been hurting him off and on for about two years.

At any rate, I told him Jesus would knock that out no problem because Jesus loves him. When we got to the office, I prayed twice and the pain was totally gone. "This is incredible, sir!" Baghat said.

Immediately after Jesus healed his wrist, he asked me to come to his home and pray for his child. His baby has had a fever off and on for two months, and keeps waking up with congestion and some other things.

God is opening doors! Man, He's just so awesome! Thank You, Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment