Friday, August 27, 2010

More healing, and a salvation!

Yesterday, Kundan, a friend of ours from housekeeping, came by to clean our room. While he was here, two of his coworkers came in. One was a female, and when she was on her way out I thought I got a word of knowledge that she had back pain. So, I asked her, and she did. I had her sit down, and Ashley held her legs. One was short.

I had Kundan, and the other gentleman watch her legs as Ashley and I prayed for it to grow out. One of the legs started to grow, and the gap began to shorten, but it wasn't closing all the way. Then I commanded the other leg to shrink in Jesus' Name, and as soon as I did that it jumped right back to where it was supposed to be. Both legs were even!

The girl, Deepa, felt both of her legs growing/shrinking as we prayed. She was very thankful to Jesus and to Ashley and I, and her back pain was totally gone!

After Deepa and the other gentleman left, it was just Kundan left in the room. He was very amazed. He kept trying to express his shock in broken English, all that would come out was, "This I have seen with my eyes... I have never imagined..."

Ashley and I used the opportunity to tell him about the love and power of Jesus Christ. We told him that Jesus loved him, and that if he was willing to turn away from all wrong things and live a life of love, that Jesus would send His Spirit to live in his heart (it's hard to present the fullness of the goodness with such a language barrier).

Kundan was ready to turn from sin and receive Jesus as Lord, so we prayed with him. It was a typical sinners prayer, and we asked God to fill him up. At the end, I asked Kundan how he was feeling, and he was like, "Something feeling good." So, because of the love and power of Jesus, we have another brother to spend eternity with!!!

We offered to come to Kundan's home and teach him and his roommates more about Jesus and the Bible. He sounded interested so we'll see what happens!

Haha, Jesus You're so amazing! Kingdom baby! Kingdom!

2 comments: