Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jesus heals in India - again!

Last night I spoke to Baghat on the phone (he's who I wrote about in this post), and he told me that his wrist had very "low pain" in it. I prayed for him over the phone and Jesus took all the pain away.

Today, we went over to Baghat's house and met more of his family. While there, we had the opportunity to pray for Baghat's Mom, and his son. His son had nightly fevers and congestion. Baghat told me that they had seen 2 or 3 doctors, and no one can help. Ashley and I put our hands on him and commanded the infirmity to go. It was difficult to check if he was healed because his son is only 2 years old. I'm assuming he is, because the Word says we'll lay our hands on the sick and recover. But I went ahead and told Baghat that if he keeps waking up with fevers that we will come back until he is healed. Jesus healed them all (Acts 10:38) - so we know it's His will - and promised that we would do the same things and greater (John 14:12)!

After this, we prayed for Baghat's Mom. She had a stomach surgery where the doctors removed some veins, and since that time she has suffered from gas. Ashley and I put our hands on her and commanded all the organs to function as they should, and thanked Jesus for making them brand new. After praying, she said that she felt heat down by her stomach, and that it felt better.

They were all very blessed.

Ashley and I hope to return in the future to share more of Jesus with the family. We hope that a door opens and they all accept the good news. Perhaps we can start a family church (just another name for simple church that Indian's are more receptive to). Baghat is definitely a person of peace (Luke 10:5-9). If Baghat accepted Jesus, I imagine the entire family of 10+ would readily follow.

Lord, please give them heart revelation of Your beauty. Put a desire in their hearts to know more about You, and more about your Word. Thank You, Jesus! You're amazing! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Bro! these are awesome. You are revival! ha. So good man. peace!

    ReplyDelete