Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Week

Last Tuesday, we prayed for a lady and God grew her leg out. It was awesome!

I talked to the coworker I wrote about in a previous post again. I didn't know this, but he said that his shoulder had been hurting for a really long time. He had very limited mobility, and was really concerned it was going to give out while he working out or something. After praying for him, he said it was 90% better. I checked this week, and he said it was 98% better. I prayed again to finish it off.

Today, I went out for quite a few hours to pray for folks. I got turned down a bajillion times. I did, however, get to pray for a few people. One couple just wanted some good fortune. I prayed for him and definitely sensed he was facing a time of hardship after hardship, and shared this with him. He agreed. I prayed for God to give him a resilient heart, and he was blessed. I prayed for two other guys on a work break. They didn't need prayer for anything in particular, so I just asked God to bless them. They were blessed.

Later, I saw a lady with a medical boot on her leg. I asked what happened, and she explained her nerves got messed up. I prayed for her two or three times, but there was no change.

Ran into 4 - 5 girls and one of them said she had lower back pain. She even said that a doctor told her one was shorter than the other. I had another girl help me check her legs (the girl held the legs), and I had them tell me which was short. One was about an inch short. Then I put my finger on her shoulder and commanded the leg to grow. I waited for a few seconds, and checked, and the leg had grown out. God is good! The girls, however, didn't see it grow out! And the girl I prayed for didn't feel anything. I couldn't believe it! One second it was an inch short, the next the legs were even, and nobody saw it grow! Blah.

After that I loved on a homeless man for a while. He told me about his life story, how his hips got messed up, and some other things. I gave him some money and left. He didn't want prayer, but he was blessed.

Then I saw a man with a knee brace on. I asked what happened, and he said he broke his kneecap. I prayed for him, and asked him to check it. He was surprised and said it felt better. On a scale of 1 - 10, he said before it was a 6-7 and was down to a 3-4. I prayed again, and he said it got even better. However, he didn't let me go on. It was weird,... he said that he had been drinking and I think he just got confused when I asked him to pray again. It was cool though, God rocks the house and is always faithful!

Then I went and talked to another homeless man, Billie-Ray, from a previous post. He was doing a lot better since the last time I saw him. I talked to him for a while and it was a really cool time.

All of that took about 3-4 hours in the HEAT. I was worn out.

Never-the-less, God rocks. Guys, repent of your sins and accept Jesus as Lord. You need Him. He loves you, wants you, and thinks you're amazing. He can transfer you from a kingdom of darkness, to the kingdom of Light. Jesus can set you free and give you joy.

Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment