Saturday, August 21, 2010

It Begins

A few posts ago, I wrote about a cab driver that God healed after I prayed for him. The next day, on my way to work, the cab driver (a different one) said, "Sir, I have question I ask of you. My back has been in some pain for quite long time..."

He had heard from Baghat how Jesus healed his wrist, and he wanted to know if I would ask Jesus to heal his back. He was driving down a hill and crashed his car back in May. Since then, he had spent 25,000 rupees (about $500) - which is A LOT of money here - but still had no comfort. When we reached our destination, I had him get out of the car and I prayed for him. I had to pray about 5 times, but Jesus knocked it completely out.

I told him, "It was Jesus! It was Jesus! He loves you." It's difficult to say a whole lot more because of the language barrier sometimes.

He was blessed. Jesus is Lord!

Since then, I've also prayed for several of the hotel staff who had various back problems. Everyone's on their feet all the time here, so it's a common thing. Jesus has healed them all, because He loves them all. And I told them that.

In the future, I'm hoping to find a hotel manager to pray for. That would open some doors... God wants to take this place more than I do, so I've got my eyes peeled :)

Thank You Jesus for the privilege of co-laboring with You to bring the Kingdom. Let's take back the land for the Kingdom!

Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment