Sunday, August 22, 2010

More people healed in India!

This morning, one of the hotel staff brought breakfast up to Ashley and I's room. I asked him if he had any pain in his body, and he said he had a nerve that caused him trouble in his back. I prayed for him and the pain totally went away. I told him it was all Jesus! He was blessed, and thankful.

A little later, another person from the hotel staff brought some sugar packets up to our room. I asked him the same question, and he had back pain. I had him sit down, and I pulled his legs up. One was short, but I didn't even have to pray, God just started growing it out. He stood, I prayed one more time, and all the pain was knocked out. I told him it was all Jesus! Woo!

After that, Ashley and I took a cab over to Shipra Mall. On the way there, the cab driver asked us to pray for his chest pain. When we got to the mall, we prayed, and God healed him. Then he said his back hurt too. I prayed a few times, God grew his leg out, and his back pain left. While this was going on, a man walking through the parking lot stopped and observed. I had the taxi driver translate and ask the man if he had any pain or sickness. He said he had a headache, so I prayed and Jesus healed him too. I told them both it was Jesus that healed them. They were very thankful and happy that they were pain free.

Every time God heals a person here in India, there's a language barrier. It's difficult to tell them about the Kingdom and the fullness of the good news of Jesus Christ. I usually just try to say "Jesus" as much as possible - at least three to four times every encounter. They at least get that, because they are very religious people.

Holy Spirit, please lead them to search out Jesus Christ. Appear to them in dreams and visions in the night, and open their hearts to the fullness of the love of God! Thank You, You're amazing! Amen.

-----------------------------------

Below is a really cool YouTube video the guys over at RevivalorRiots crew put together. If you go to the source YouTube page of this video, you'll see links to their websites.

This video is really about repenting from an Old Covenant mindset and embracing a New Covenant mindset. This paradigm shift has radically changed my relationship with God in a way that has brought peace, faith, and love. I encourage you to dig deeper. If you would like to discuss, feel free to email me or leave a comment. Be blessed:



No comments:

Post a Comment